4 bedroom detached house for saleKimblewick Road, Great Kimble, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP17
- Modern detached house
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- Sitting room, study
- Kitchen/dining room with solid wood units
- Double garage, gymnasium/office, swimming pool
- Stabling, tack room, feed store
- Manège, 3,067 sq. ft. storage barn, paddocks
- Approx. 5 acres of grounds in total
A modern four bedroom detached house with equestrian facilities, a swimming pool, a double garage, and an external gymnasium/office, set in approximately 5 acres. Maple House is an equestrian establishment situated behind electric timber gates and set in approximately 5 acres including post and rail fenced paddocks, a manège, stabling, a tack room, a feed store and a storage barn measuring 3,067 sq. ft. In addition, there is a double garage and an attached gymnasium/external office. The formal gardens provide space for outside entertaining with a heated outdoor swimming pool, a pool house with a changing room, and a flagstone terrace. The house itself has planning permission for the construction of a two storey front/side extension. The property is in catchment for Great Kimble Church of England School and Monks Risborough Church of England School. Princes Risborough is approximately 4.5 miles away and has a variety of shops, restaurants and schooling for all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53392120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.