5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge House, 70 High Street, Swainby, Northallerton, DL6 3DG
- Substantial Family House
- Stunning Views Over The Cleveland Hills
- Period Features Throughout
- Gardens, Garaging & Off Street Parking
- Beautiful Village Location
- Viewing By Appointment
The property is attractively situated in the centre of the village of Swainby.? The property stands extremely well overlooking the church and bridge.? It is conveniently located between the thriving market towns of Northallerton and Stokesley.
Bridge House comprises an attractive and substantial five bedroom semidetached village house extending to nearly 5000Sq Ft.? It has the benefit of Oil fired Central Heating, good sized gardens, private drive and large detached?? garage.? It enjoys outstanding views over the Cleveland Hills at the rear.? The property is beautifully presented.
The gardens form a particularly attractive feature to the property, which are principally situated to the rear.? They are laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and borders.? There is a good sized vegetable patch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53393362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jessop, Bedale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.