8 bedroom detached house for saleTop Road, Slindon, Arundel, West Sussex
- Reception Hall
- 4 Reception Rooms, Orangery
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- 800 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Mezzanine floor with Children's Television Area, Linen Room
- 6 Bedrooms including 4 Suites
- 2 Additional Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Self-contained Annexe - One Ground Floor Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room and first floor Studio Room with Bathroom
- Range of Outbuildings, Total plot of approximately 1.9 acres
A spacious and versatile country house, predominately Victorian in character, set within the beautiful South Downs National Park. The original house is believed to date from the late 17th or early 18th centuries and has been extended, creating much of the house as it can be seen today.
The main Reception Rooms and elegant Reception Hall are arranged along the southern side of the house, and all have the classic proportions of the period with large windows, high corniced ceilings and attractive fireplaces. In addition to the main Reception Rooms there is a Family Room/Snug and a spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with custom-made units and granite worksurfaces. A Wine Cellar has been specially fitted to the owners' instructions with an extensive range of custom-built wine racks, fitted cupboards and panelling. On the mezzanine floor there is a Children's Television Area and a large Linen Room. On the first floor, there are six double Bedrooms including four Suites, two additional Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
The plot extends to approximately 1.9 acres with the front of the property being mainly laid to lawn with a substantial gravelled driveway area providing ample off-road parking. To the rear of the property the garden is again mainly laid to lawn and leads up to a wooded area. There is a range of detached outbuildings.
A covered courtyard to the west provides access to the Annexe. On the ground floor is a Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, whilst on the first floor there is a Studio Room with Kitchenette and Bathroom. The two floors are also linked by an internal spiral staircase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53393764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU160033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.