7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsland Road, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Seven Bedroom House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Storey House
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
A beautifully presented seven bedroom semi-detached property! This three storey spacious property would make for the ideal family home and viewing is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A beautifully presented seven bedroom semi-detached property! Situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities, schools and public transport links. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, shower room, lounge area, dining room, rear reception room, kitchen and utility room with door leading to the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor are the further four bedrooms. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, an ample sized rear garden and off road parking. This three storey spacious property would make for the ideal family home and viewing is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Dpuble glazed door to thefront aspect and a raditor.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin and shower.
Lounge 15' 1" INTO BAY x 14' INTO RECESS ( 4.60m INTO BAY x 4.27m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" INTO RECESS x 17' ( 3.81m INTO RECESS x 5.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire place and radiator.
Third Reception Room 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Fitted kitchen with walland base units, sink and drainer unit, range cooker and cooker hood. Space for dishwasher and fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to a utility room.
Utility Room 14' 7" x 5' 1" ( 4.45m x 1.55m )
Wall and base units, single bowl sink, wahing machine, dryer and fridge freezer.
Stairs to the first floor landing with a single glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 2" INTO RECESS ( 4.19m x 3.40m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window tot he rear aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 12' 8" INTO RECESS ( 5.31m x 3.86m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the frot aspect, feature fire place and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 11" INTO BAY x 14' 4" INTO RECESS ( 4.85m INTO BAY x 4.37m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
To the second floor is the fourth bedroom wih double glazed window to the siide aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 4" x 13' 1" INTO RECESS ( 4.37m x 3.99m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Six 13' 3" x 12' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.86m )
Double glazed velux window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Seven 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Double glazed velux window to he rear aspect and radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over head, extractor fan and partially tiled walls.
Outside W/C, shed and decked area.,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53407135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.