4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Thetford
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedrooms
- Flexible Accommodation
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Numerous Outbuildings & Workshops
- Close to Town Centre & Railway Station
- Potential for Self-Contained Annexe
RARELY AVAILABLE and located in a superb position close to the railway station and town centre. This detached home offers versatile and spacious accommodation with the benefit of two reception rooms, ground floor wetroom, four bedrooms, useful outbuildings and driveway. Viewing essential.
The historic market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting.
Cambridge itself is about 33 miles to the west, Norwich is 29 miles East and Newmarket just 20 miles along the newly improved A11 dual carriageway.
The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London.
The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and there is currently redevelopment in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema and hotel. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
PVCu entrance door leading into entrance hall, radiator in cabinet, thermostat control for central heating, window to side aspect, stairs to first floor with fitted storage cupboard underneath ideal for shoes, etc, further fitted storage cupboard. Doors to lounge, dining room and bedroom four/study.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 2" min extending to 14' 4" max into bay ( 3.86m x 3.71m min extending to 4.37m max into bay )
A light and airy room with high ceilings and currently in use as a salon, vanity wash basin, feature fireplace (not used), radiator in cabinet, bay window to front aspect.
Dining / Family Room 14' 1" x 11' ( 4.29m x 3.35m )
With gas fire with back boiler, book shelving into recesses, radiator, half glazed door to entrance hall, double doors to kitchen, window to side aspect. This room is currently used as a sitting room but could offer multiple uses dependent on family arrangements.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.97m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of modern wall and base units incorporating double bowl sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, range oven with five ring gas hob and two electric ovens, stainless steel cooker hood, window and double doors to rear garden.
When the extension was added the provision for access to utility room/lobby is in place with appropriate door lintel.
Study / Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 6' 9" min extending to 8' max ( 3.25m x 2.06m min extending to 2.44m max )
Located on the ground floor, window to side aspect, radiator, door to rear lobby/utility area.
Rear Lobby / Utility Area 8' 7" x 5' ( 2.62m x 1.52m )
With door to wet room, PVCu half glazed door to outside.
Wet Room 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
Located on the ground floor, with white suite comprising Mira electric shower, close coupled WC, wall mounted wash basin, fully tiled walls, non-slip flooring, extractor, window to side aspect.
There is potential for bedroom four, lobby/utility area and wet room to be a self-contained annexe.
On The First Floor
With access to loft space, high level meter cupboard housing electric consumer unit, window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 11' 2" min ( 4.32m x 3.40m min )
With wardrobe, radiator in cabinet, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 12' ( 3.86m max x 3.66m )
A large and bright airy room with radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
With wood stripped flooring, radiator, fitted airing cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water tank, header tank and timer controls, window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with storage space under, Mira electric shower over, close coupled dual flush WC, pedestal wash basin, deep cupboard with shelving, fully tiled walls, window to front aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is enclosed by wall and double timber gates to driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leading to the TIMBER WORKSHOP with potential for this to be opened up for use as a garage, power and light connected, trip switches, work bench. The garden to the rear commences with a paved patio seating area, raised borders, brick barbeque, water butts, tap, outside light, attached side shed with doors to front and rear. From this patio area there is access to two further outbuildings (see photographs), one of which is insulated with power and light connected. Steps lead up to the lawned area where there are planted shrubs and mature trees including grapevine, apricot, willow, pear and fig.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53407162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.