3 bedroom detached house for saleHolgate Road, North Walsham
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- NO CHAIN
A detached property located on the edge of North Walsham offered for sale with NO CHAIN
Offered with NO CHAIN, this is a well presented and much improved detached residence, set on the edge of North Walsham. This property offers accommodation to include three bedrooms, lounge with woodburner, conservatory and refitted kitchen and bathroom
With door to hall
With tiled floor, double glazed window, radiator and stairs to first floor
Refitted with white suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls vinyl floor and double glazed window
Lounge 9' 10" x 23' 2" ( 3.00m x 7.06m )
With double glazed window, radiator, telephone and tv points, woodburner inset to fireplace with tiled hearth and double doors to conservatory
Conservatory 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
With double glazed windows, wood effect floor and two double glazed doors to outside
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Refitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, tiled splash backs, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space and point for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, radiator, t.v. point and double glazed window to side
With access to all rooms
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator
With restricted head-height, double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 10" ( 2.26m x 3.00m )
With restricted head room, double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes
Refitted suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, shower enclosure, WC red wash hand basin, double glazed window, radiator, tiled walls and flooring
The front of the property has parking and detached garage with up and over door
To the rear a lawned garden with woodstore
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53407201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.