Land for saleJULIAN BOWER, LOUTH
- Good sized Building Plot
- Full planning permssion
- Proposed is a two bedroom detached bungalow
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Parking for multiple vehicles with private entrance
- South facing gardens with views to fields
- Beautiful elevated views from the site to open countryside
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band TBC
Crofts Estate Agents of Louth are proud to present this outstanding rare opportunity to purchase a prime piece of Lincolnshire land with full planning permission on the southern side of Louth. Positioned along a well maintained unadopted road the site offers fabulous elevated views to open fields and comes with full planning permission for a well thought and laid out two bedroom detached bungalow. The plot benefits from its own private entrance and parking space. Full planning can be found on the East Lindsey District Council website under reference number N/ 105/01759/14.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6551480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.