4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowness Road, Bexleyheath, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 receptions rooms
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Handy garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (43)
An amazing opportunity to live in one of the most sought after roads locally. You really will fall in love with this beautifully extended family home.Lovingly maintained by the current owners you will find how versatile the property is with ample amounts of space for even the bigger families.The lounge and dining rooms can be opened up into one large 40ft room for when friends and family are over. You can close the doors to separate the rooms for a cosy lounge and dining room for those Jamie Oliver style dinner parties.The kitchen again offers more space then you will have pots and pans!.The separate utility room is ideal to hide all your white goods, boiler and laundry.You are spoilt for choice with 4 good size bedrooms. There will be no queue to have a wash in the morning as you have a shower room and bathroom upstairs.If you think parking will be a problem then do not worry, you have parking to be front for a couple of cars and a garage to keep your pride and joy safe.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 13 years and have loved living here. The extension was already here when I moved in, however in the last 5 years I have refurbished the house from top to bottom. Every last detail from a new kitchen down to re-plastering, new boiler and doors.The new owners can move straight in and put down their furniture.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/breakfast room: 18'0 x 15'2 (5.49m x 4.63m)
- Utility Room: 7'3 x 7'3 (2.21m x 2.21m)
- Dining Room: 20'6 x 10'9 (6.25m x 3.28m)
- Lounge: 19'2 x 11'0 (5.85m x 3.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 11'2 (3.76m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'3 x 6'9 (2.52m x 2.06m)
- Bathroom: 6'4 x 6'3 (1.93m x 1.91m)
- Shower room
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 8'5 (4.07m x 2.57m)
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53407993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14705047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Barnehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.