3 bedroom detached house for saleGarsdale Close, Scunthorpe
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Choice of High Quality Kitchens
- Choice of Paint Colours
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 10 years NHBC warranty
- Many security features as standard
Plot 154- The Stanford is a MODERN three bed DETACHED home on the New Brat Hill Farm Development of LAKESIDE with many fantastic features. Standing out from the crowd and maintaining the strength and character of TRADITIONAL construction methods. Shops & amenities nearby.
Scunthorpe is an industrial town that reaches back into history as far as the bronze Age, set in north Lincolnshire. The town has two shopping centres, three retail parks, an indoor Market and an impressive contemporary Arts Centre in 20 - 21 with Art and Craft exhibitions are held here. Over the last 5 years Scunthorpe has had significant investment in its town centre. It boasts a 7 screen Vue cinema, along with an array of well known brands, speciality shopping and café culture areas. There is Normanby Hall Country Park will impress, set in 3,000 acres, with it's fascinating Farm Museum that details Lincolnshire's rural heritage, it's Victorian Walled Garden Nature Trails, Woodland and even a Deer Park. Scunthorpe is accessible to an array of places, such as bigger cities and also the East Coast for that Family day out.
Composite door to the lobby comprising of oak doors leading to the downstairs WC and lounge.
Two piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin and WC. Choice of tiles and paint colour.
Lounge 11' 3" x 16' 6" ( 3.43m x 5.03m )
Double glazed window to front, choice of wall colour, door leading to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 1" x 16' 6" ( 3.99m x 5.03m )
Excellent choice of wide-ranging, high quality kitchens, with Neff integral appliances. Open plan arch leading to sunroom, choice of floor coverings and choice of paint colours.
Double glazed window and French doors to the rear and side.
Doors leading to the bathroom, airing cupboard and three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, choice of paint colour, door leading to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Choice of wall tiles and paint colour.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, choice of paint colour.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, choice of wall colour.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, choice of wall tiles, paint colour and floor covering.
Fully enclosed rear garden and patio area allowing sufficient space for family. Timber Shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.