2 bedroom flat for saleElm Grove, Wimbledon, SW19
- Naturally bright top floor flat in period conversion
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Close to Wimbledon Station (Train, Tube and Tram)
This superb two bedroom apartment benefits from bright entertaining space, a modern kitchen and two good-sized bedrooms, as well as being well located for central Wimbledon.
Elm Grove is a quiet tree-lined street situated close to the local amenities of Worple Road and is within easy reach of a wide range of shops, cafes and bars in Wimbledon town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 974922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.