3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJerry Clay Drive, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £175,000
- Impressive Semi-Detached House
- Substantial Extension To Side
- Three Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge & Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- EPC Rating D
An impressive three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought after and highly convenient location allowing easy access to well-regarded schools, amenities and transport links. Extended to the side the spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, spacious lounge, open plan dining kitchen and conservatory to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementing work top space over incorporating a built in oven and plumbing for washing machine. To the first floor a landing gives access to three double bedrooms and the house bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising, panel bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and W.C. Outside a drive to the side allows off street parking and leads to a car port. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden affording a high degree of privacy with patio area and artificial lawn complemented with gravel borders. Further featuring gas central heating and PVCu double glazing the property is well presented throughout and ready for new owners to move into and enjoy. Priced to attract swift interest, early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53411686.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK110132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.