4 bedroom detached house for saleJackbarrow Road, Winstone, Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- 2 Reception Rooms, Drawing Room/Study,
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Store/Freezer Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms, Outbuildings (with office, studio, tool shed and store)
- In all in excess of 4,500 sq.ft.
- Gardens, Grounds and Paddock
- In all about 3.5 acres
Chapel House is a former farmhouse situated on the western end of Winstone and originally dating back from c. 1690.
An adjoining barn was incorporated and converted in 1989 and then, in 2003, an adjoining cottage was also incorporated.
The property offers, in its entirety, in excess of 4,500 sq.ft. and benefits from, in all, about 3.5 acres.
Winstone is one of the highly regarded villages near Cirencester lying to the north of the town and being around 10 miles from Cheltenham. It lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty yet provides easy access to the M4 and M5 - connecting to the South West and The Midlands.
The village remains unspoilt with a small population of around 300 and has the advantage of being surrounded by lovely countryside.
The area provides a wonderful selection of walks and rides along a network of footpaths and bridleways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53417191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR150183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.