1 bedroom flat for saleHadfield Road, North Walsham
- Purpose Built 1st Floor Flat
- Refurbished 2016
- New gas heating, double glazing
- White Goods Included as Seen
All bright and shiny following a complete refurbishment in 2016. Purpose built flat with parking, double bedroom and gas heating.
Wow! This ticks so many boxes for so many buyers...
A modern, one bedroom purpose built flat with parking, refurbished throughout this year to include new gas heating. Cul-de-sac setting in well served North Walsham.
With shelved cupboard
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, worksurface with tiled surrounds and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with stainless steel hood over. Washing machine, fridge, radiator, gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window to front
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 10" extending to 13' into alcove ( 3.20m x 2.69m extending to 3.96m into alcove )
With double glazed window, radiator and corner alcove ideal for wardrobe
Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
Leasehold: 120 year lease from 1987
Current Ground Rent: £125 PA
Service Charge: £TBC
EPC: Since the EPC, New gas fired radiator heating has been installed
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53427583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.