3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaterson Close, Stocksbridge, Sheffield
Sold STC £120,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Located Within Easy Access To The M1 Motorway
Located in a pleasant location of Stocksbridge within easy access to the M1 Motorway System , local shops, restaurants and bars is this three bedroom semi-detached property.
Of possible interest to a first time buyer is this fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached property on a residential street in the heart of Stocksbridge. The property offers a driveway, garage, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, an ensuite and a bathroom. Located in a pleasant location of Stocksbridge within easy access to the M1 Motorway System , local shops, restaurants and bars. An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Side facing double glazed door giving access to the porch with a further door giving access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" x 18' 10" maximum measurements ( 3.81m x 5.74m maximum measurements )
Front facing double glazed window, telephone point, television point, gas fire place, a double radiator and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
With neutral décor, a rear facing double glazed window, two double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, a range of base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, tiling to splash back areas and tiling to the floor.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 7" plus wardrobe x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 3.23m plus wardrobe x 2.77m plus door recess )
Two rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, a double radiator and access to the ensuite.
Side facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to the floor, low flush wc and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" into recess x 6' 3" ( 3.10m into recess x 1.91m )
Front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, built in storage to the wall and a double radiator. The combination boiler is located in the built in storage.
Bedroom Three/ Study 6' x 6' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.96m )
Front facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Side facing double glazed obscure window, a white suite comprising of wash hand basin housed in vanity unit, low flush wc, bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiling to the floor and walls and spotlights to the ceiling.
Exterior And Gardens
A driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking with a small area to the front. To the rear of the property is a small decking area with a laid to lawn garden and fenced boarders.
With an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53427616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.