3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabeth Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12
- Chalet Style Semi Detached House & Garage
- Larger than average corner plot, cul-de-sac position
- Gas CH, UPVC DG
- Porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom 3, bathroom, separate wc
- TWO first floor bedrooms
- Great opportunity to extend (STP)
* Chalet Style Semi Detached House & Garage
* Larger than average corner plot, cul-de-sac position
* Gas CH, UPVC DG
* Porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room/bedroom 3, bathroom, separate wc
* TWO first floor bedrooms
* Great opportunity to extend (STP)
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - 3'2" x 2'3" (0.97m x 0.69m) -
Hall - 7'5" x 9'1" (2.26m x 2.77m) - Open staircase off, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 11'0" x 15'5" (3.35m x 4.70m) - Coke effect gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, wooden surround, central heating radiator.
Dining Room/Bedroom 3 - 10'6" x 11'2" (3.20m x 3.40m) - Central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 7'4" x 8'10" (2.24m x 2.69m) - Range of units comprising inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, gas point, washer plumbing, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, 1/2 tiled walls.
Bathroom - 4'10" x 7'10" (1.47m x 2.39m) - Panelled bath with electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, mainly tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Separate Wc - Low flush wc.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 9'4" x 7'5" (2.84m x 2.26m) - Gable window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'2" x 14'6" (2.79m x 4.42m) - Central heating radiator.
Gardens - Larger than average corner garden plot, laid in lawns and borders.
Garage - Double driveway to single garage of precast concrete construction.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53432068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26142365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.