4 bedroom link detached house for saleRuskin Avenue, Kidderminster
Sold STC £180,000
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
****FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED****EXTENDED FAMILY HOME****SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION****AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING**** Comprising porch, hallway, through lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, downstairs cloakroom, hobby room, master with en-suite bathroom and three further bedrooms. VIEWING ADVISED!
An extended four bedroom detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, through lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, downstairs cloakroom, hobby room, master with en-suite bathroom and three further bedrooms. The property also benefits from having ample off road parking, a rear garden, double glazing where stated and gas central heating. VIEWING ADVISED!
Brick wall and fenced borders with tarmac driveway.
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, door and double glazed window to hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and door to through lounge/dining room.
Through Lounge / Dining Room 33' 6" max x 11' 8" max narrowing to 7' 6" ( 10.21m max x 3.56m max narrowing to 2.29m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, three ceiling lights, coving, dado rail, electric fire with surround, two gas central heated radiators, double glazed patio doors to garden and door to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 3" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.65m max x 4.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stable door to rear aspect, spot lights, coving to ceiling, a range of wall, drawer and base units, breakfast bar, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, gas hob, gas oven, plumbing for dishwasher, wood effect flooring and door to utility room.
Ceiling light, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled floor and doors to downstairs cloakroom and hobby room.
Ceiling light, wash hand basin, low level W.C and tiled floor.
Hobby Room 15' 7" x 7' 9" ( 4.75m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, strip light and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, access to loft, doors to various rooms and built-in cupboard housing water tank.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.52m max x 3.00m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two ceiling lights, fitted over bed cupboards and wardrobes, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' max x 8' 6" max ( 3.35m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level W.C and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders with gate to side aspect, patio, decked area, stoned area, timber shed and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53433082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.