4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Road, Great Gransden, Sandy, Cambridgeshire
- Ground Floor: Entrance Lobby, Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Bathroom.
- First Floor: 4 Bedrooms, Shower Room.
- Outside: Range of useful Outbuildings comprising Double Garage, Open Bay Store, Workshop/Store, Detached Barn. Delightful Gardens and Grounds.
- In all the property comprises 1.53 acres (0.617 hectares).
A modernisation/re-development opportunity of a 1930s detached house in a wonderful edge of village location within gardens and grounds of about 1.5 acres.
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King's Cross) 7 miles, (distance are approximate).
Great Gransden is an attractive and popular village situated approximately 13 miles west of Cambridge and 12 miles south east of Huntingdon. Local facilities include a primary school, post office, public house and general store together with bowls and tennis clubs.
Road communications are good with the A428 within about 3 miles and the A1 (junction 19) within about 7 miles. For the commuter, there is a mainline railway station at St Neots providing a fast service to London's King's Cross in about 40 minutes.
Sunnyville occupies a wonderful position, set well back from the road, on the north western outskirts of the village, surrounded by open countryside.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM140170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.