3 bedroom detached house for saleEast Craigdhu, Struy, Beauly, Highland, IV4
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Stunning views of the Beauly valley and towards Glen Affric
- Spacious and easily managed family home designed for comfortable living
- Stone steading and adjacent cottage with potential for renovation, subject to the necessary consents
- On the edge of two National Nature Reserves and within easy reach of Inverness
- Holiday or fishing lodge potential
East Craigdhu is a Scandinavian Finlodge house built on a stunning hillside site with beautiful views to the River Beauly below and to the Glen Affric hills in the west. The house was constructed in 2009 and is designed to provide spacious, comfortable and easily managed family accommodation with its warm timber interior and energy saving heating and hot water systems. The focal point of the house is the magnificent open plan kitchen and dining room and beyond this the sitting room which opens directly to a covered veranda with its stunning westerly views. Each bedroom has its own bath or shower room fitted to the highest standard while the open plan landing fills the house with light and offers a variety of uses including space for further bedrooms.
Within the grounds at East Craigdhu are a traditional cottage and steading both of which offer the potential, with the necessary consents, for conversion and the opportunity to provide home office, letting or family accommodation.
EPC Rating = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53443889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV150053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.