3 bedroom detached house for saleMountainblaw Farm, Forth, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, ML11
- A rare opportunity to acquire a smallholding in a rural location.
- Within commuting distance of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Traditional 3 bedroom farmhouse renovated to a high standard
- Approximately 7.35 Ha (18.16 Acres) of farmland within 11 enclosures
- Accessible and private location
- Outstanding unspoilt views over surrounding countryside
- Equestrian outbuildings with 8 loose boxes and arena
- Useful range of traditional and modern outbuildings
- 11 kW C&F Wind Turbine
- Development potential in outbuildings (subject to necessary consents)
Mountainblaw is an attractive property in a private yet accessible part of rural Lanarkshire. The farm is reached via a private road which leads from the public road. The property is accompanied by a block of land currently used for equestrian and livestock grazing. There is an excellent range of traditional buildings with a larger modern shed suitable for machinery storage and cattle housing, easily restored to its original purpose of indoor school. There are also a number of loose boxes with a former riding arena to the north of the steading. Mountainblaw is the highest residence in Lanarkshire and benefits from unspoilt panoramic views.
EPC Rating = G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53446327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR150132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.