3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuaker Lane, Bardwell, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £295,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- LAST FEW REMAINING!
- Brand New Development
- Contemporary Village Cottages
- Highly Desirable Location
- Three Bedrooms
Plot 1 of this beautiful contemporary development is set on the end with lovely views of the Church spire. This semi-detached house is spaciously built with a beautiful kitchen/diner, separate living room, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom.
A stunning collection of six contemporary village cottages, set in the beautiful village of Bardwell. This is an exciting new development that combines the convenience of a new build home with the character and warmth that the charming village of Bardwell has to offer.
These architect-designed semi-detached cottages are spaciously built to a very high standard with three double bedrooms, a bathroom, large kitchen/dining room, separate living room, private rear garden and two parking spaces. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite and dressing area.
With the market towns of Diss, Thetford and Bury St Edmunds a short distance away, yet having amenities such as a post office, public house, church and primary school on its doorstep, Bardwell is a highly desirable location. Please call us at the office for more information on these unique properties.
External And Internal Joinery
White doors made from soft wood timber
Chrome door handles
Matt finish to all woodwork
UPVC double glazed windows and Velux window in the bathroom (Pebble grey colour internally and externally)
Carpets to living room, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
Professional V-groove laminate flooring to hall, WC and family kitchen/dining room
Tiled flooring to family bathroom and en-suite
Heating And Lighting
A rated SEDBUK combination boiler
Gas central heating
Radiators (With thermostatic valves for individual room control.)
White recessed down lighters to the entire ground floor and landing, family bathroom, en-suite and dressing area in the master bedroom.
Hard wired smoke detectors
Hard wired carbon monoxide detector
A+ rated 1400 rpm fully integrated washing machine
Soft close kitchen doors and drawers
Stainless steel four ring gas hob with cast iron pan supports
Integrated extractor fan
A rated stainless steel single fan oven
A+ rated 70/30 fridge/freezer
A+ rated fully integrated dishwasher
Stainless steel single sink with drainer
Chrome dual flow tap
Bathroom, En-Suite & Wc
Waterfall shower head with a separate detachable shower head. Situated both in the en-suite shower and over the bath in the family bathroom.
Heated towel rail
TV points to living room and all bedrooms.
Neutral paint throughout
Carron wood burner (Defra and Hetas approved) - Class A efficiency with hearth.
Two parking spaces - bonded gravel finish
Extensive patios and pathways around the entire property
Grass seeded back gardens
Wooden fence panels, posts and gravel boards
Wooden bin stores
Lighting to the front and rear of the property
Solid oak post supports for the porch and rear overhang
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Family Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 8" x 14' 8" ( 6.30m x 4.47m )
Wc 6' 3" x 3' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.02m )
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Dressing Area 6' 8" x 3' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.14m )
En-Suite 6' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.96m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
(Includes area of restricted head height)
Family Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
(Includes area of restricted head height)
All room sizes have been provided by the developer and should be used as a guide only and do not form part of the contract.
Specification information provided by the developer but may be subject to change.
From Bury St Edmunds drive north-east on the A143 through the villages of Great Barton and Ixworth. Approaching Ixworth at the first roundabout take the third exit and then at the second roundabout take the first exit onto the A1088 turning right almost immediately onto Bardwell Road. Following this road into Bardwell do not turn off, and the Green View Cottage site will be found on the left hand side, marked by the development board. For Sat Nav use postcode IP31 1AL.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.