2 bedroom terraced house for saleRepton Gardens, Hedge End, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £220,000
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Lounge And Kitchen
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Front And Rear Gardens
This two bedroom mid-terrace house situated in the popular location of Grange Park. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, double glazed conservatory, front and rear gardens and garage. Viewing highly recommended!
Popular Grange Park location, close to mainline train station. Viewing recommended
Double glazed front door to entrance hall, double glazed window to side elevation, meter cupboard and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor, double radiator, wood laminate flooring, flush ceiling with spot lights and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Double glazed door and window to rear elevation, stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of modern wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in electric cooker, gas hob, extractor hood over, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer, cupboard with boiler, textured ceiling, spotlights and radiator.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 10" ( 2.82m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows and double glazed door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge to landing, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
White suite with panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, partially tiled, radiator and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and path that leads up to front door.
Enclosed by a combination of brick and panel fencing, mainly laid to lawn with a decked area at rear, and rear access leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53451847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.