4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road Riseley
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedroom Neo Georgian Family Home in Rural Hamlet Location
- Lounge, Separate Dining room, Study, Conservatory
- En suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen with additional Utility Area
- Views over fields to front
- EPC EER: D
SANSOME AND GEORGE Mortimer Office - 4 bedroom detached Neo Georgian family home with views across fields to the front and set within a popular rural location. The home comprises a large lounge, dining room, kitchen with separate utility room, study, and a conservatory. Additional features include downstairs cloakroom, and en suite shower to master bedroom. The generous front and rear gardens have a mixture of lawn, mature shrubs, trees and flower beds and the property benefits from a double garage/workshop and ample driveway parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53452234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6574056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Mortimer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.