2 bedroom apartment for saleChase Close, Birkdale, PR8 2DX
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Guest Suite Available
- Birkdale Village Position
- Communal Lounge and Laundry
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain Delay
- House Manager and 24 Careline Link
- EPC Rating: C
A two bedroom retirement apartment ideally located on the first floor of this McCarthy and Stone development comprising of 30 properties over 3 floors. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom and is accessible by lift. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years. The development facilities include: Residents Lounge, Communal Gardens, Laundry Room, Guest Room and a House Manager. No chain delay, internal inspection highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this property. EPC Rating: C
From our town centre office, left onto Lord Street. Follow Lord Street to the roundabout at Lord Street West taking the third exit onto Lord Stret West. At the first set of traffic lights, take a left onto Weld Road and at the next set, turn right onto York Road. Chase Close is the first left turn and Weldale is located ont the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 331551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.