Plot for saleAdjacent Woodland Lodge, Old Rectory Drive, Bridge Hill, St. Columb Major, TR9
- An individual building plot pleasantly located along Rectory Drive on the outskirts of the historic former market town of St Columb Major
- Planning permission for the erection of a three storey detached house with 3 bedrooms (master en-suite), stylish open-plan living accommodation, a cloakroom/wc, utility room and a garage
- Sloping site in a tree lined valley setting. Significant excavations works have already been carried out at the site
- Located within a walk of St Columb Major town centre which is approximately half a mile away offering day to day shopping facilities and a Primary School
- Just 6 miles from the coast at Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth
- Newquay - 7 miles. Padstow 9 miles
- Less than 4 miles from Newquay Cornwall Airport
From Webbers Newquay office proceed along Narrowcliff / Henver Road. Take the B3058 for Wadebridge / St. Columb Major, following the signs for St. Columb Major. Upon entering the St Columb Major drive through the town, passing the Red Lion pub and the Church, both on your left hand side. At the T-junction turn left. Drive down the road and take a left turn into Old Rectory Drive. Proceed along Old Rectory Drive and the site can be seen on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53465470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW130316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.