5 bedroom detached house for saleBollin Park, Adlington Road, Wilmslow
- Brand New Double Fronted Detached House with Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Accommodation across Three Floors
- Five Well-Sized Bedrooms
- Dressing Room and En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Large Separate Living Room and Separate Dining/Sitting Room
- Contemporary Themed Living-Dining Kitchen with Utility
- Modern Family Bathroom, Additional Shower Room and WC/Cloaks
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty and 5 Year Fixture & Fittings Warranty
A BRAND NEW double bay-fronted detached house boasting CONTEMPORARY THEMED SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION across three floors offering FIVE BEDROOMS, THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS, along with two separate reception rooms, a large LIVING-DINING KITCHEN and DOUBLE GARAGE.
This highly attractive double fronted house proudly sits within a superb corner setting benefiting from a West facing rear garden and having carefully configured spacious accommodation across three floors.
Internally, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with wc and useful storage, a particularly large living room, separate dining/sitting room and a superb living-dining kitchen with utility.
Three well sized bedrooms are offered to the first floor, with a dressing room and en-suite to the master, plus a modern family bathroom and staircase to the second floor, where there are a further two spacious bedrooms and shower room.
Please Note: the photographs are taken from an Emerson on a different development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53470537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 603482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.