3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGroveway, Stockwell
Under Offer £950,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Reception Room
- 2 Bathrooms On Each Of The 1st and 2nd Floor
- Private Mature Garden - Extends to 28m
- Private Garage (129 Sq.Ft.) With Own Drive Way
- Utility Room
- Great Storage Throughout
- Investment Opportunity
- Stockwell Park Conservation Area
- Excellent Location - 0.5 mile Walk To Stockwell Underground And 0.7 mile Walk To Oval Underground
A rare opportunity to acquire this spacious 3 bedroom house on Groveway in the Stockwell Park Conservation Area.
Set back from the road with its own private garage, the ground floor comprises two large receptions rooms with parquet flooring, open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, additional reception room opening onto the garden, large utility/pantry, and guest W.C.
There is also direct access to large garden, currently a mixture of patio and grass, and BBQ area.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom, with an additional 3rd double bedroom and bathroom on the top floor.
The property could benefit from a new kitchen layout and subject to the appropriate planning permission could be further extended into the long garden.
Groveway is situated in the heart of Stockwell and is a moments walk from Stockwell Underground Station which offers both the Victoria and Northern Lines with fast links into the centre of London and the City.
Oval Underground Station and Clapham High Street are also close by with its excellent selection of specialist shops, restaurants and bars, Brixton with its thriving market and nightlife.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.