2 bedroom apartment for saleAigburth Road, Liverpool
- L17 Postcode
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms
- No ongoing chain
- Off road parking
Jones and chapman are delighted to offer this two bedroom, ground floor apartment. Situated in a fantastic location on Aigburth drive, there are plenty of local amenities such as Sefton Park, bars, restaurants and shops. Being offered with no chain this could be ideal for a first time buyer.
Jones and chapman are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment. Situated in a fantastic location on Aigburth Road, there are plenty of local amenities such as Sefton Park, bars, restaurants and shops. This apartment could be ideal for a first time buyer or pehaps someone downsizing. This home comprises an entrance hall, bathroom, bright lounge with fitted kitchen and two generous bedrooms. Being offered with no ongoing chain, viewing is recommended.
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' 4" into bay ( 4.65m x 4.37m into bay )
A beautifully presented open plan living area with ample space for a dining table and chairs. Fitted with double glazed wooden framed bay window, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge, part tiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
A well presented double bedroom with wooden framed double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.89m x 1.98m )
Wooden framed double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, over bath shower, low level W.C, gas central heating radiator, spot lighting and lino flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53473735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.