2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChestnut Crescent, March
Sold STC £165,000
- Was £180,000 (15.03.15 - 02.08.16) Reduced to £165,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Part Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO UPWARD CHAIN. NO UPWARD CHAIN. NO UPWARD CHAIN. Situated conveniently to March Town Centre, this bungalow benefits from a shower room, enclosed rear gardens and garage. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
This detached bungalow is situated in the south side of March, convenient to March Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, part double glazed windows, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property be being sold with no upward chain.
Coved ceiling. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Loft access. Radiator.
Window to side. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.33m )
French doors to garden. Arch to dining area. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. TV point.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Window to side. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Arch to lounge.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 2" x 12' 11" max into recess ( 3.40m x 3.94m max into recess )
plus door recess. Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to side. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Coved ceiling. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan, with drive to garage.
Garage has up and over door.
Rear gardens are enclosed, with patio area.
Further gardens are laid to gravel.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Burrwomoor Road. Continue along and take a right and turn into Ellingham Avenue. Then take a left hand turning into Chestnut Crescent and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53473777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.