3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrowland Avenue, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £85,000
- Guide Price: £85,000-£95,000
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens
- New Fascias and Guttering
- No Upward Chain
Guide Price: £85,000-£95,000. Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this semi-detached house. Offers an outhouse comprising of a WC, entrance hall, lounge, dining room open to kitchen, three bedrooms and a white three piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a front and rear garden.
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this three bed semi-detached house. Accommodation includes a outhouse comprising of a WC, entrance hall, lounge, dining room open to kitchen, three bedrooms and a white three piece bathroom suite. Externally offering a front and rear garden.
Front To Rear Entrance
Single glazed door to front and rear, access to WC and outhouses.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator, television point, coving, flat panelled door.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, flat panelled door.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, coving, pantry, textured ceiling, double glazed window to rear, door to out houses.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" Into wardrobe x 9' 2" Max ( 4.29m Into wardrobe x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes with central heating boiler, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
L shaped room with double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Part tiling, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Low maintenance, paved, flower beds.
Patio area, laid to lawn, shrub/flower beds.
Two brick out houses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53473792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.