2 bedroom flat for saleStamford Square, East Putney, SW15
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with heated towel rail
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious balconies
- Fantastic location and moments from the tube
- Elegant and modern living space throughout
Situated in the heart of Putney, this fantastic two bedroom second floor apartment boasts exceptionally bright and contemporary living space with a large reception room and open-plan kitchen.
Set back from Upper Richmond Road, the apartment is ideally placed for making the most of the shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants Putney has to offer. East Putney underground station (District Line) is just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 975537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.