3 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Farm Close, Everton, Doncaster
Sold STC £200,000
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED - GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000.
- Cloakroom, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Dining Room/Playroom
- Three bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double glazing & Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage
DRASTICALLY REDUCED - GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000.
Having been recently IMPROVED INTERNALLY this property is an ABSOLUTE MUST SEE. Set to the FANTASTIC, RURAL village of EVERTON. VACANT POSSESSION & OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
Arrange a viewing today on this fantastic DETACHED house in the beautiful village location of Everton. Having a light and airy breakfast kitchen, generous lounge, cloakroom, dining room/playroom and conservatory. With THREE bedrooms & family bathroom. Gardens both front & rear, driveway & garage.
Everton has an excellent primary school in addition to a wide range of recreational facilities to the sports ground, village church again with many social events being arrange and a couple of village pubs.
Bawtry is a short drive away where there are further amenities including winebars and restaurants, shopping facilities and healthcare. Excellent links to the motorway via the A1 which is easily commutable with the M1 & M18 giving further access to larger towns and cities.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door and access to the cloakroom.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin and splashback tiling.
Having stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator and access through to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 4" x 14' 9" Max ( 5.28m x 4.50m Max )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window allowing plenty of natural light into the room, double doors leading through to the breakfast kitchen and coving to ceiling. Feature fire surround and two central heating radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 11" x 10' 7" Max ( 5.46m x 3.23m Max )
Light and airy breakfast kitchen fitted with wall and base units, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with splashback tiling, double electric oven and hob with an extractor fan above. Useful pantry, rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory.
Dining Room/ Playroom 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a side facing entrance door and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.34m x 2.59m )
Light and airy brick and Upvc built conservatory with door leading to the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
Spacious landing area, side facing double glazed window and an airing cupboard. Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 12' 9" ( 3.10m x 3.89m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.29m x 2.29m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a rear facing double glazed obscured window, bath, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
The front of the property offers a lawned area with a driveway leading upto the garage, which has an up and over door as well as courtesy door. Access to the side of the property to get through to the rear garden and patio area alongside useful store area where there is room for a garden shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left at the traffic lights. Follow the road into Everton, where you would take the third exit on the left onto High Street. Follow the road turning right onto Roe Lane, then right onto Croft Farm Close, the property can be found on the right hand side of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53475112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.