2 bedroom flat for saleBear Road, Brighton
Offers in Region of £245,000
- A Ground Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Rear Patio and Garden
A WONDERFUL ground floor flat benefitting from 2 BEDROOMS, a bay fronted lounge, a kitchen/breakfast room and is double glazed throughout. Upon arriving at the property you are welcomed with your private own street entrance and varnished wooden flooring.
This wonderful ground floor flat benefits from 2 bedrooms, a bay fronted lounge, a kitchen/breakfast room and is double glazed throughout. Upon arriving at the property you are welcomed with your private own street entrance and varnished wooden flooring.
This property is situated within close proximity of frequent transport links and Brighton's popular City Centre as well as local universities. Located at the rear is a patio area with steps up to an additional garden area, with direct access via the kitchen. Overall, this lovely ground floor flat would be ideal for anyone looking to purchase their first property or would be the perfect investment opportunity.
Private street entrance, varnished wooden flooring, wall mounted double radiator, storage cupboard, doors to lounge and bedroom 1. Steps up to kitchen.
Lounge 11' 3" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.43m max x 3.43m max )
Gas coal effect fire place, wall mounted radiator, varnished wooden flooring, bay front double glazed windows, ceiling rose.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to rear, varnished wooden flooring, wall mounted double radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 9' ( 3.51m max x 2.74m )
Comprising a range of eye level & base level units with work surface over & multi coloured tiled splash backs. Inset 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, inset electric hob with oven under & extra canopy over. Plumbing & space for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window & double glazed UPVC door to side leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
Double glazed windows to side, wall mounted double radiator.
Bathroom 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, obscured double glazed windows to side.
Patio area with steps up to garden area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53476690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.