4 bedroom detached house for saleFisher Close, Ramsey St. Marys, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- River Mooring with No Fees
- 20' Living Room
- Separate Dining Room & Study
- 20' PVCu Conservatory
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*River Mooring with No Fees
*20' Living Room
*Separate Dining Room & Study
*20' PVCu Conservatory
*En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
*Downstairs Cloakroom & Utility Room
*Double Garage & Off Road Parking
Storm porch, entrance door to:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor.
2.19m x 3.14m (7'2" x 10'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, access to loft space.
6.14m x 3.61m (20'2" x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, ornamental fireplace set in feature surround, two radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, wall lights, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors to:
6.20m x 3.51m (20'4" x 11'6") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed windows, polycarbonate pitched roof, power and light connected, two radiators, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden.
3.19m x 2.67m (10'6" x 8'9") minimum excluding door recess. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated dishwasher, built-in electric double oven, four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, laminate floor covering, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, archway to Dining Room, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for washing machine and tumble drier, wall mounted boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to:
PVCu double glazed window to sides and rear, vinyl flooring, PVCu rear door to garden.
2.80m x 4.36m (9'2" x 14'4"). Radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed double doors to rear.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, recently refitted with two piece suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
2.95m x 3.70m (9'8" x 12'2") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Recently refitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over, matching shower base and folding glass screen, wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
2.98m x 3.62m (9'9" x 11'11") minimum excluding storage alcove. Small PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.04m x 2.58m (10' x 8'6") minimum excluding storage alcove. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.09m x 2.12m (10'2" x 6'11") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath with matching telephone style taps, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with matching shower base and folding glass screen and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
The front has a double width block paved driveway leading to double garage.
The rear garden has a large paved patio with seating area, brick-built chimney for wood burner, built-in pizza oven, metal gated side access to:
Side garden has a paved semi-circular small patio area, mainly laid to lawn with established shrub borders with a range of ornamental trees, shed, summerhouse, paved pathway leading to side, steps leading down to river mooring with views over the countryside.
Attached Double Garage
Attached double garage with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53478004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.