3 bedroom terraced house for saleKenmare Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £142,500
- Three bedroomed mid terraced property
- Popular location close to amenities
- Well presented and spacious accommodation
- Gas central heating, double glazing and rear yard
- Internal inspection recommended
Three bedroomed mid terraced property in popular location , the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, attractive front reception room, dining room open to morning room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom, the property also benefits from GCH and DG
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this spacious well presented three bedroomed mid terraced property in a popular location running between Garmoyle Road and Lawrence Road. The property is ideally situated for easy access to an extensive range of facilities which are available in Wavertree and also the facilities of Allerton Road which include independent and superstore retailers and local bars and restaurants. The property also provides access to local parks including Greenbank, Sefton and the Mystery. The property itself offers well planned and spacious accommodation with a high standard of presentation and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Door to the front, radiator.
Front Lounge 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window, radiator, decorative cornice, picture rail, ceiling rose.
Rear Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator. Opens to third reception room.
Third Reception Room 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 15' x 5' ( 4.57m x 1.52m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, part tiling, Two double glazed windows to the side.
Stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath, shower, low level W.C, part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53478085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.