4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Temple Sheen, East Sheen
Offers in Region of £2,000,000
- Double-fronted house
- Off street parking
- Large west-facing garden
- Light and well proportioned
- Prime location near Richmond Park
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a large, well-proportioned detached house one minute from Sheen Common and Richmond Park with a driveway, off street parking and a particularly large west-facing garden. There is also scope to extend and Sheen Mount Primary School is within 500ft from the property
A special opportunity to acquire a sizeable detached house moments from Sheen Common and Richmond Park. This superb home features fantastic living space and has further scope to increase this STPP. Situated on a cul-de-sac in a prime area of East Sheen, the house is accessed from a driveway with off street parking, displaying attractive features including shutters to the front. The entrance hall is wide and provides access to all parts of the ground floor which consists of a separate study room, front lounge, WC/cloakroom, utility/boot room, a wonderful kitchen-dining room and lastly a separate lounge to the rear that leads out to a very private and substantial landscaped west-facing garden. The layout helps to provide a good number of rooms yet with an open feeling of inter-connecting areas. The garden boasts a very open westerly aspect and also benefits from side access on both sides of the house. Upstairs are four good size bedrooms (the master with an ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes), a family bathroom and access to a large boarded loft, currently used for storage. Plans had previously been approved (Richmond Council Planning Application Number: 07/3182/HOT) to extend the loft space. West Temple Sheen is one of the most premier roads in the area with Sheen Common at one end of the road which leads through to Richmond Park and Sheen Mount is within 500ft from the property. Both Richmond and East Sheen town centres are also within easy reach.
Exiting our office, head left, turning left onto Temple Sheen Road, continue along Temple Sheen Road and turn left onto West Temple Sheen where the property will be situated on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53478112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.