5 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, Heswall
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Situated in a desirable location with greenbelt field views
- Walking distance to Heswall town centre
- Five generous sized bedrooms
- A must view!
- Gas heating!
- EPC Rating: F
AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET. This charming 1930's detached home offers a tremendous amount of space throughout and is well suited to the modern day family. With breathtaking views over greenbelt fields, the property is anything but remote with excellent local amenities moments away. Within walking distance to the bustling Heswall town centre, well regarded schools and transport links are nearby. Briefly the property benefits from porch, downstairs W/C, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room utility room, lounge and a stunning Merilyn Phillips fitted kitchen/family room with doors leading out to the gardens. The first floor floorplan very much replicates the ground floor offering well balanced rooms including family area, stylish family bathroom and five bedrooms with the master enjoying fitted wardrobes and a larger than average en suite with freestanding bath and walk in shower. With gated access the front provides plentiful parking and access to the garage. The rear garden has a sunny aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with a boast of mature shrubs and trees. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53485519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6583028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.