1 bedroom cottage for saleBoreham Street, Hailsham
Offers in Excess of
- One Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Believed to be the Second Oldest Property in Boreham Street!
- Original Features
- Kitchen/Living Area, Shower Room and Double Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Chain Free
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
Detached Cottage - Original Features - Exposed Beams - Extremely Well Presented - Off Road Parking - Separate Garden - Stunning Views - Viewing Highly Recommended - CHAIN FREE
A completely unique opportunity to acquire this amazing one bedroom bungalow (believed to be the second oldest building in Boreham Street!) The property comprises: Kitchen/Living Area, Shower Room and Double Bedroom. So, if you are looking for something totally individual within a tranquil setting this property has to be the one.
Call us now for a viewing to avoid disappointment!!
*** CHAIN FREE ***
Currently for use specifically as holiday accommodation. However, subject to the necessary permissions being obtained, residential usage may be possible in the future.
Property ref: 121_2541_3592800
15’01” x 11’04” max at widest point
10’03” x 8’00” max at widest point
6’11” x 5’06” max at widest point
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53485714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3592800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Marden Estate Agents, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.