5 bedroom detached house for sale2 Braemore Walled Garden, Braemore, Ullapool, IV23
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Beautifully proportioned house designed in the traditional style.
- Energy efficient with high levels of insulation, under floor heating and condensing boiler.
- Spacious and well laid out family accommodation.
- A stunning setting surrounded by mature specimen trees and close to the River Broom.
- Within easy reach of Inverness and the west coast.
Braemore Walled Garden lies in beautiful Strath More, about 11 miles east of Ullapool on the west coast of Scotland. The property is set within the impressive former walled garden and has been carefully designed and positioned to sit comfortably within its grounds. Built to a high specification, the house is in a traditional style with slate roofs, astragal double glazed windows and harled exterior walls. Excellent thermal efficiency is achieved through high levels of insulation, double glazing and the latest oil fired condensing boiler and this, combined with the high internal specification, has created a stunning property in an outstanding setting.
The walled garden sits just above the River Broom and is approached through open woodland of mature, mixed specimen trees. The land around the garden is open and gently wooded with stunning views up Strath More to the hills of the west, with these views framed from within the garden through the original arched entrance. Sitting in immaculate lawned grounds set against a backdrop of the southern wall of the garden and the impressive specimen trees beyond. The generous accommodation, which has been beautifully finished with wood flooring and high quality appliances, is laid out for modern day family living with its spacious entrance hall, sitting room with open fire and french windows, and the open plan kitchen and dining room off which there is a conservatory. On the first floor the generous landing leads to the two en suite bedrooms, 3 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The internal images shown are of No 1, however the accommodation is of a mirror image in No 2.
The gardens at 2 Braemore Walled Garden are laid to lawn. The grounds outwith the wall are planted with magnificent specimen trees and there are walks through the woodland to the banks of the River Broom.
EPC Rating = C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53491492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV140082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.