4 bedroom detached house for saleBell's Folly, Potters Bank, Durham City
- SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL
- **PRICED TO SELL**
- DETACHED PROPERTY WITH EXQUISITE INTERIOR STYLING
- EXTENDED & ENHANCED TO MAGNIFCENT PROPORTION
- FOUR STUNNING RECEPTION ROOMS
- INCLUDING ORANGERY WITH 4M APEX SKY-LIGHTS
- MAGNIFICENT MOWLEM KITCHEN
- FOUR GENEROUS SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FOUR LUXURY EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH VERY PRIVATE TERRACE
A BEAUTIFUL CITY HOME. Bell's Folly has to be one of Durham's finest residential locations. Viewing of this magnificent detached property comes unreservedly recommended to fully appreciate the exquisite accommodation on offer. Benefitting from an unequivocal level of attention to detailing, enhanced by a timeless and elegant interior styling. Very rarely do such magnificent homes come to the Durham property market for sale, and this property is one not to be missed. Accompanied viewings are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting our Saddler Street office. Out of hours and weekend viewings are available - please call to discuss your requirements.
Property ref: 121_782_4095068
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53494888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4095068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.