3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoor End Road, Halifax
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Frequent Transport Links
- On Street Parking
Mid terrace property located in Pellon. Approximately 2.1 miles from Halifax Town Centre the property benefits from frequent transport links along Moor End Road with many local amenities surrounding it. This property would be ideal for upsizing families.
William H Brown bring to the market FOR SALE this three double bedrooms, mid terrace property located in Pellon. Approximately 2.1 miles from Halifax Town Centre the property benefits from frequent transport links along Moor End Road with many local amenities surrounding it. This property would be ideal for upsizing families looking in and around the Halifax area. In brief the property in brief provides: an entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, with three double bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor accommodation. Externally, the property offers a rear and front garden area and on street parking is available.
Entering through the double glazed door to the front aspect into the entrance offering coving to the ceiling and access to the property.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 11" Into Alcove ( 4.80m x 3.63m Into Alcove )
The lounge space offers a decorative dado-rail and benefits from laminate flooring with a gas fireplace featuring a marble inset and hearth with wooden mantle around. The room also, offers two central heated radiators and double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.83m x 2.18m )
The kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating an inset one and a half bowl, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a gas four-ring hob and an electric oven with a cooker hood over. Furthermore, the kitchen offers tiling to the splash areas, plumbing for a washing machine, a central heated radiator and also, offers tiled flooring and windows to both the front and rear elevations, The central heating boiler is also, housed in the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
The landing space provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom as well as offering access to the loft space that is available. Further featuring decorative coving to the ceiling and and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
The master bedroom has been replastered and offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
The double second bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.34m )
The third double bedroom offers a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The house bathroom benefits from a four piece suite including a corner bath, a step-in shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Featuring laminate flooring, full tiled walls, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property provides a front and rear area. The rear has part fenced, part hedged and stone wall boundaries. To the front of the property has a lawned area with a paved path to the front door. Parking is available on the street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53495794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.