3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorcester Close, Northampton
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- **VIEWING ADVISED**
**EARLY VIEWING ADVISED**Located close to Weston Favell Shopping Centre and The Northampton Academy is this three bedroom semi-detached house in Little Billing. The property benefits from a lawned rear garden as well as front garden, garage and off road parking.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator and doors to:-
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 2" Max x 13' 6" Plus Recess ( 4.93m Max x 4.11m Plus Recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, understairs cupboard, coving to ceiling and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. .
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, access to loft space and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.73m Max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower head over and glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, pat tiling, radiator and airing cupboard and obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lawn area with shrub features.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and fence surround.
Power and light with up and over door and storage above.
Paved to provide off road parking to the front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53495800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.