2 bedroom terraced house for saleCecil Court, Hartlepool
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £130,000 REDUCED TO £120,000
- MASSIVELY REDUCED AS OWNER HAS A PROPERTY IN MIND
- 2 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- NHBC WARRANTY
MASSIVELY REDUCED AS OWNER HAS A PROPERTY IN MIND. BUILT BY YUILL TO A HIGH STANDARD IN RECENT YEARS THIS ULTRA MODERN MID LINK HOME IS PROBABLY THE FIRST RE-SALE OF THIS TYPE OF PROPERTY ON THE ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT.
MASSIVELY REDUCED AS OWNER HAS A PROPERTY IN MIND. BUILT BY YUILL TO A HIGH STANDARD IN RECENTLY YEARS AND SUBSEQUENTLY FURTHER IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS, THIS ULTRA MODERN MID LINK HOME IS PROBABLY THE FIRST RE-SALE OF THIS TYPE OF PROPERTY ON THE ENTIRE DEVELOPMENT. Meticulously maintained and presented with contemporary décor and floor coverings. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, trendy open plan Lounge/Kitchen with French doors to Garden and comprehensive range of latest style fitments to Kitchen, Guest Cloak Room, Landing, 2 double sized Bedrooms with range of wardrobes the length of one wall to main with En-Suite Bathroom/WC and En-Suite Shower Room/WC to second Bedrooms. Externally, there are low maintenance nicely landscaped Gardens and Driveway. UPVC Double/Triple Glazed throughout with Gas Central Heating and NHBC warranty viewing is unreservedly recommended!
Composite panelled entrance door with twin Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole', turning staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Nicely appointed with corner pedestal wash basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching tiled splashbacks with complementing floor, radiator.
Living Room / Kitchen
Lounge Area 16' x 13' 11" ( 4.88m x 4.24m )
Deep understairs storage cupboard, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to landscaped low maintenance rear garden, TV point, 2 radiators, wide opening leading to;
Kitchen Area 9' x 6' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.06m )
Splendid range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets with ample matching roll top working surfaces with concealed workbench lighting and identical splashback panels and contrasting flooring, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel and brushed stainless steel splashback panel, plumbed for washing machine, radiator
Main Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
(into range of mirror fronted wardrobes and built in linen cupboard) 2 radiators, twin interconnecting doors leading to;
En Suite Bathroom / Wc
lavishly appointed with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and panelled bath with glazed side screen, mixer tap and spray attachment over, matching part tiled walls, being full height to bath area, with mosaic detail, recessed downlighting, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
(plus overstairs storage cupboard) radiator.
En Suite Shower Room/ Wc
tastefully fitted with white suite comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower unit, tiled splashbacks, matching flooring, recessed downlighting, radiator.
Landscaped Rear Garden
low maintenance, lawned area, decked patio area, high timber boundary fencing, flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53499328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.