4 bedroom detached bungalow for salePine Drive, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset
- 4/5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Approaching 4,000 sq ft of accommodation
- Fabulous indoor swimming pool
- Galleried study area over Living Room
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Detached double garage and workshop
A four bedroom detached bungalow situated close to Branksome Chine. The property offers exceptional accommodation, is well presented throughout and is set in three quarters of an acre of beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic gates and pavioured driveway leading to a double garage and workshop.
To the rear of the property is a private paved terrace with two summer houses and a raised decked area with hot tub.
The world famous Sandbanks Beach and Poole Harbour offering an array of water sport activities are just over a mile away.
There are excellent communication links to London via M27 and M3, regular train services to London Waterloo (from 1 hour 40 minutes) and daily flights to Europe and beyond from Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports.
Summary of Accommodation
Entrance porch leading to tiled entrance hall with zoned underfloor heating
Lounge with galleried ceiling, electrically retractable 7ft cinema screen and surround sound system, Lutron lighting system, two glazed sliding patio doors with electrically operated sun blind over a large terrace
Dining Room, Sun Room, Utility Room
Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated Neff appliances
Swimming Pool area with galleried ceiling, mosaic tiled pool and patio doors leading to large sun terrace and changing area, boiler/.plant room
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom Two with en-suite shower room
Two further bedroom, family bathroom
Mezzanine gallery currently used as a study area with access to Bedroom 5 (restricted head room)
Property ref: 121_2773_4079572
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53500315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4079572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Canford Cliffs Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.