4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Salisbury at Kings Reach, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and/or allocated parking
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home and a pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
The Salisbury is a wonderful DETACHED home offering a choice of fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area, EN SUITE and BUILT IN WARDROBES to bedroom 1. GARAGE and PARKING included.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Tony & Nathan
This brand new development is situated in the eastern part of Devon, known to the locals as Ottery. This small town, supporting approximately 8000 members of its community, straddles the River Otter and is just twelve miles from Exeter off the B3174 - a perfect location to be in and out of the city in no time.
Ottery is known as a spectacular town steeped in centuries of beautiful history. The Kings School, situated close to Kings Reach, was established in 1335 as a choir school but was replaced by a Grammar School in 1545 by Henry VIII. It became an academy and government-endowed sports college in 2011 sharing its sports facilities, The Colin Tooze Sports Centre, with the public.
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.32 x 5.08m (17' 5" x 16' 8")
- Kitchen - 3.55 x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.98 x 2.89m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.01 x 2.53m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.31 x 2.03m (10' 10" x 6' 8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.67 x 2.00m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOTSM-P401-HR_4_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.