2 bedroom flat for saleBower Court, Epping, Essex
- 2 double bedroom top floor apartment
- Stunning views over the south side of Epping
- Great location for the station
- Garage and parking space
- Complex due to be gated later this year
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Bower Court is nicely tucked away towards the top of Bower Hill. Situated just a couple of minutes walk away from the tube station, you are perfectly placed for your commute to London or perhaps that well deserved night out. Liverpool Street station is less than 40 minutes away and Stratford even closer.You will love the views - your only decision is which bedroom is best, front or back. Both rooms are double aspect so are bathed in light.The sizeable living room is perfect for both a 3 piece suite and that all important dining suite for those evening meals with friends.We have been told that the complex is due to have electric gates added and this is expected to happen within the next few months (the residential management will confirm precise details at the time of purchase).Epping High Street is approximately 7 minutes walk away and offers you a wide range of cafés, coffee shops, restaurants and High Street outlets. The market town has a friendly feeling and makes you feel very much part of this community.
What the Owner says:
I bought my home just 4 years ago.I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The position is ideal and is very sunny.I particularly appreciated the fact that it had a garage. We are due to have electronic gates added very soon which will enhance the flats.
- Lounge/Diner: 17'8 x 11'10 (5.39m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'8 x 8'1 (2.64m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 12'2 (3.99m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'2 (3.69m x 3.41m)
- Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53504632.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.