3 bedroom terraced house for sale10 St. Bernards Road, Knott End On Sea, Lancs FY6 0AW
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Gas Central Heating & Partly Double Glazed
- Front And Rear Gardens
- In The Heart Of Knott-End-On-Sea
- Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate The Potential
- Close To Transport Links & Amenities
- Close To Schools
- Deceptively Spacious
Competitively Priced, Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Middle Terrace Property In The Village Of Knott End On Sea Close To Transport Links, Amenities And Schools. A Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate The Potential Of This Spacious Family Home. Comprising; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room And Kitchen. To The First Floor Three Bedrooms And Family Bathroom. Gardens Front & Rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53510764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6489783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.