4 bedroom detached house for saleDenstone Drive, Alvaston, Derby
- Detached House
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite.
- The property also benefits from solar panels
DEATCHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, enclosed garden, ample off street parking, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, en suite accommodation, ideal family home, viewing essential. The property also benefits from solar panels.
This CLEVERLY EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a sought after residential location in Alvaston. Ideal for amenities, schools and transport links. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, L shaped lounge/diner, spacious kitchen, breakfast room, ground floor bedroom and cloakroom. To the first floor three bedrooms, en suite to master and additional family bathroom. outside, garage, enclosed garden and off street parking. The property also benefits from solar panels.
Side Entrance Door
giving access to the
frosted UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, staircase to the first floor, power points.
Lounge/diner 24' 5" max. x 16' 3" narrowing to 8' ( 7.44m max. x 4.95m narrowing to 2.44m )
the lounge area has a coved ceiling, double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, telephone point, TV point. The focal point of the room is the gas living flame effect fire with ornate surround and tiled hearth. To the dining area, coved ceiling with ceiling rose, double radiator, power points, two wall light points and feature full height sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.07m )
full height ceramic tiling to all four walls, laminate flooring, single radiator, double glazed window to the rear UPVC door leading to the rear garden. Built in pantry cupboard, space and plumbing for an American style fridge freezer. Fitted with an extensive range of base and eye level units, corner display shelving, wall display shelving, fitted worktop space, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with built in mixer tap, built in five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over and stainless steel splashback, built in eye level electric oven and grill, matching and fitted breakfast bar area, plumbing for a dishwasher, plumbing and space for a washing machine, feature exposed brick archway and hardwood door giving access through to a bedroom four/study.
Bedroom Four/study 15' 11" x 8' ( 4.85m x 2.44m )
double glazed window to the front, single radiator, fitted worktop space, power points and telephone point. Hardwood door off gives access to
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level w.c., fitted inset wash hand basin and ceramic tiled worktop space and ceramic tiled surround. Ceramic tiled flooring, recessed panelled ceiling with fitted extractor fan, wall mounted vanity mirror.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to the side, access to the loft space via a pull down ladder and a part boarded area.
Bedroom One 13' 4" max. x 9' 10" max. ( 4.06m max. x 3.00m max. )
double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, two built in full height fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding door fronts, hanging rail and shelving space.
recently fitted with a recessed double shower with ceramic tiled surround, electric power shower, high level flush w.c., fitted extractor fan, wood panelled ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 5' 11" x 10' 1" ( 1.80m x 3.07m )
double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 10' ( 2.97m x 3.05m )
double glazed window to the rear, power points, laminate flooring.
fitted with a recess corner panel bath with matching telephone styled mixer tap and hand shower attachment over, fitted wash hand basin, low level w.c., ceramic tiled flooring, ceramic tiled surround, panelled ceiling, inset vanity mirror, frosted double glazed window to the side.
The rear garden is a very good size privately enclosed with gated access. Detached double garage with metal up and over door housing power and light with an additional leanto sun lounge area, timber decking area, patio paved area, timber garden shed. Outside security sensor lighting, footpath, laid to lawn garden and seasonal flowers and shrubs. To the side block paved driveway with double wrought iron gated access providing off street parking for several cars. whilst to the front, double width block paved driveway providing further off street parking.
Please be aware that the vendor has informed us that he is the current owner of the solar panels to the property and informs us that they produce an additional annual income of approximately £2000.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53512279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY105868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.