3 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Place, Pendeen, Penzance
Sold by Us
- THREE BEDROOMS * LOUNGE * DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * REAR PORCH
- UTILITY ROOM * DOWNSTAIRS WC * FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED
- ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDENS * OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME * EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING F
NB A mining report was carried out on the property in May 2017. The conclusions are as follows:
1. The suspected lode was encountered during this investigation.
2. Although a risk of mining related subsidence was indicated by the available documentary evidence, the information generated by this mining investigation gives us no reason to believe the dwelling will be adversely affected by subsidence related to former mining activity.
3. Information from the boreholes confirmed the existence of a stope lying within and traversing the centre of the property (garden area). The position and orientation of this feature generally conforms to that of the suspected lode outcrop and shows that the lode has been fully extracted to surface beneath the property. Loose unconsolidated fill is present within the mine working but this likely to be 'hung up' by friction and/or timber and cannot be considered as secure.
4. The stope working presents a high risk of subsidence in our opinion. Based on the available documentary evidence and the information generated by this mining investigation, we are unable to classify the property, as a whole, as free from the risk of subsidence related to former mining activity.
The backfilled mine workings present a high risk of subsidence and collapse to the surface of the property and beyond its boundaries. It has been advised to make the high risk areas inaccessible to person(s) and animals.
PERSON(S) ENTERING THESE PREMISES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
Guests and their visitors or employees enter and use these premises at their own risk. Neither the Owners nor their Representatives or Agents are liable for loss or damage to
any guest, visitor, employee or any persons property, nor for injury or death of any guest, visitor, employee or any person whether such loss or damage to property or injury or death is as a result of the negligence of the Owners and or their Representatives or Agents or not.
X The property has spacious well proportioned living accommodation which would make an ideal family home, although some updating is required, it really needs to be viewed internally to appreciate the full potential. A particularly attractive feature are the gardens which lie predominately to the front of the property being lawned with a good degree of privacy and tarmacadam off road parking area. Jubilee Place is located just off the road between Pendeen and Trewellard, therefore conveniently placed for most local amenities. Due to the popularity of properties such as this, we would recommend an early appointment.
LIVING ROOM 13' x 10' 9" (3.96m x 3.28m) Open fireplace, window overlooking front garden with shutters, television point, radiator.
DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 10' 5" (3.56m x 3.18m) Open granite fireplace, window overlooking front garden with shutters, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 2" x 9' 3" (5.54m x 2.82m) Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, fitted wall and base units, built in oven, four ring hob, microwave and extractor hood, views over surrounding countryside, laminated flooring, radiator, door to:
REAR PORCH Slate flooring, door to garden and door to:
UTILITY ROOM 7' 10" x 7' 5" (2.39m x 2.26m) Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
SEPARATE WC High flush suite.
STAIRS FROM ENTRANCE HALL TO
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Built in cupboard, access to roof space.
BEDROOM 1 13' 9" x 9' 10" (4.19m x 3m) Built in wardrobe, windows overlooking front garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 14' x 8' 4" (4.27m x 2.54m) Windows overlooking front garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m) Built in wardrobe, sea glimpses, window, radiator.
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachments, wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed window with views over surrounding countryside, radiator.
OUTSIDE The gardens lie predominately to the front the property being lawned with mature shrubs, creating a good degree of privacy leading to a tarmacadam parking area.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity. Oil fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From Penzance proceed along the A3071 towards St. Just. Proceed through the village of Newbridge and continue up the hill. At the top of the hill, turn right signposted Pendeen. Follow this road to the end where you will come to a crossroads. At the crossroads, turn left and proceed through the village of Pendeen passing the general stores on your right and the fish and chip shop and just as you leave Pendeen you will see the sign on your left hand side saying Trewellard and a blue 30mph sign underneath it, turn left immediately in front of these signs into the unmade lane. Continue up this road and The Meadows is on your left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53513068.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844012067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.