4 bedroom barn conversion for saleWrexham Road, Ridley, Tarporley
- New barn conversion with garage within courtyard development
- Shaker-style fitted kitchen with oak worktops
- Suffolk oak internal doors, brushed chrome sockets & switches
- Oil-fired central heating system
- Double glazed West Port bespoke traditional timber windows and doors
Set in the stunning Cheshire countryside, Ridley Croft Barns are an exclusive conversion of Victorian barns into eleven luxury, 3 and 4 bedroom homes that surround a spacious courtyard. No onward chain and part exchange available, please ask for details in branch.
BEESTON HOUSE, 5 RIDLEY CROFT BARNS
Beeston House is a spectacular property offering exceptional accommodation is a truly idyllic setting. Newly converted, the expansive four bedroom barn is situated within a sought after location of Ridley in the heart of Cheshire's countryside. It also provides great connection routes to all major road networks and is situated only 13 miles (20-30 minutes) from Crewe train station which provides a fast network to all major cities.
The barn has a stunning ground floor with and impressive open plan kitchen, dining, family room ideal for entertaining and enjoying family life, it also has beautiful views overlooking the garden and adjoining countryside as well as distant views of Peckforton and Beeston Castle. There is also a further reception room benefiting from a dual aspect. To the first floor is four exceptionally large bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an integral single garage and allocated parking. The rear garden of Beeston House is one of the largest on the development due to it being a corner plot. From the garden you can enjoy a fabulous stretch of unbelievable views over the adjoining countryside. There is no on-going chain and part-exchange is available.
Lounge 19' 11" x 13' 9" ( 6.07m x 4.19m )
Dining Kitchen/ Family Room 32' 11" x 13' 8" ( 10.03m x 4.17m )
Master Bedroom 20' 4" x 13' 11" ( 6.20m x 4.24m )
En-Suite 9' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 2 14' 4" narrowing to 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m narrowing to 3.40m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.95m )
Guest Bedroom 20' 4" x 12' 10" ( 6.20m x 3.91m )
En-Suite 11' 5" x 5' 3" ( 3.48m x 1.60m )
Bathroom 14' 4" x 6' ( 4.37m x 1.83m )
From our branch, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and continue to the T-junction at the bypass. Turn left and proceed to the traffic lights at the crossroads by the Red Fox public house. Turn right onto the A49 and continue along until reaching Ridley. Turn right onto the A534 and proceed for just over half a mile and the entrance to the development will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53513350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.