4 bedroom barn conversion for saleWrexham Road, Ridley, Tarporley
Sold STC £545,000
- New barn conversion with garage within courtyard development
- Shaker-style fitted kitchen with oak worktops
- Suffolk oak internal doors, brushed chrome sockets & switches
- Oil-fired central heating system
- Double glazed West Port bespoke traditional timber windows and doors
Set in the stunning Cheshire countryside, Ridley Croft Barns are an exclusive conversion of Victorian barns into eleven luxury, 3 and 4 bedroom homes that surround a spacious courtyard. No onward chain and part exchange available.
PECKFORTON HOUSE, 1 RIDLEY CROFT BARNS
Peckforton House is spread across 2832 sq ft. of fabulous versatile accommodation. As you walk through into the grand entrance lobby (big enough to fit a baby grand piano) you are overcome with natural light and space. As you make your way through into the inner hallway and through double oak doors you are met with an incredible open plan entertaining space with a beautifully designed kitchen with a central island and breakfast bar destined to be the hub of the house. From the kitchen there is an opening into a 25'11" living room with fabulous views across to Peckforton and Beeston Castle. Further to the ground floor is another reception room, utility room and downstairs w.c. To the first floor are four exceptional bedrooms of a fabulous size, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. This property also benefits from an integral double garage offering flexible space over and above the 2,832 sq ft. of living space, allocated parking spaces and a fabulous rear garden allowing tranquil and breath-taking views across adjacent countryside and far reaching distant views of Peckforton and Beeston Castle. There is no on-going chain and part-exchange is available.
Reception Hall 18' x 13' 3" inlcuding staircase ( 5.49m x 4.04m inlcuding staircase )
Lounge 19' 4" x 14' 6" ( 5.89m x 4.42m )
Family Room 25' 11" x 17' 10" ( 7.90m x 5.44m )
Kitchen 17' 7" x 16' 5" ( 5.36m x 5.00m )
Utility Room 11' 1" x 4' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.35m )
Master Bedroom 19' 4" x 15' 1" ( 5.89m x 4.60m )
En-Suite 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 7' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.34m )
Guest Bedroom 19' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.87m x 3.38m )
En-Suite 7' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.54m )
From our branch, proceed along the High Street and onto Nantwich Road and continue to the T-junction at the bypass. Turn left and proceed to the traffic lights at the crossroads by the Red Fox public house. Turn right onto the A49 and continue along until reaching Ridley. Turn right onto the A534 and proceed for just over half a mile and the entrance to the development will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53514523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.